Bring out your inner bad ass in a rocker chic outfit.This look is quite easy and there are so many ways to achieve this trend.The main element in rocker chic is ….yeah you guessed it: leather! Lots of it.Rock chic is all about looking cool so don’t hold back and try changing up you look.Here a few tips on how to bring out your rockstar attitude:
- Wear leather.Leather pants are a must-have when it comes to pulling together an outfit that screams rocker-chic.That with lots of zippers.
- Motorcycle jacket.Enough said
- This look usually consists of black or really dark clothing.If you are not a fan of all black errthang,then you can wear purple or grey.
- Combine unique and vintage tops with leather pants or shredded jeans.Unique like the shredded laser cut top I’m wearing or vintage like a t-shirt with a band’s name.
- Go for hardcore bad ass boots! You can wear biker booties or shoes with platform soles.Converse All Star sneakers work with this look as well.
- As for accessories heavy pieces such as chunky chains will do the trick.But if you want something more subtle then a thinner chain with a pendant can look equally edgy.Avoid skull necklaces or bracelets.It looks tacky.
- This look is all about the make up.You don’t want to over do it so pick eyes or lips.Don’t do both.I am not a fan of the smokey eye look for everyday use so instead I chose to emphasize my lips with a greyish/purple matte lipstick and a simple winged liner.
TOP | Cut Cuutur
NECKLACE | Noilence Jewelry
BOOTIES | Migato
Don’t forget to subscribe to my new Youtube channel where I’ll be posting these videos and more!