Dress to impress. A term I consider too general since it depends on the occasion. Regardless if it is a job interview, a date, or simply because you want to rock that cute new dress you bought, there are a few simple rules in achieving “perfection” when it comes to dressing up.
- Go for a solid colour. No prints or patterns as they cause too much distraction. If you have a hard time deciding which colour to wear, go fro black. You can never go wrong with black.
- Follow the rule of covering up one part of your body. If you are going to show your legs, then cover your upper body ( no boobies on display ) and vice versa. Remember you want to make a classy impression. Don’t wear clothing that is too revealing.
- Always wear a unique or unusual piece. I chose the dress I’m wearing because of its unique laser cut detail.
- Make sure what you’re wearing fits well. Get it tailored if you need to.
- Lastly, and more important than the clothing, is you. Stand up straight. Relax those shoulders. Head up. Smile on. Find that right amount of eye contact and elusive perfect pressure in a handshake.
Dress | Cut Cutuur
BAG | Jovonna London
EARRINGS | Mango