Hey guys! So this is the second Sexy Sport outfit of the series. In my previous post I mentioned that I love Yoga, so I’m gonna tell you a little bit about it.
Yoga is considered a mind-body type of complementary and alternative medicine practice. Yoga brings together physical and mental disciplines to achieve peacefulness of body and mind, helping you relax and manage stress and anxiety
The benefits of yoga provide both instant gratification and lasting transformation. In the fitness world, both are extremely important.Yoga can change your physical and mental capacity quickly, while preparing the mind and body for long-term health.
Yoga’s focus on strength training and flexibility is an incredible benefit to your body. The postures are meant to strengthen your body from the inside-out, so you don’t just look good, you feel good too.
Here’s a list of some of the most beneficial aspects of power yoga:
- It increases endurance, strength and flexibility.
- Mental endurance and physical stamina are tested through holding postures for extended breaths.
- Arm and shoulder strength is multiplied as you use your own body weight for resistance.
- Lats and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before.
- Abdominals and obliques are refined and sharpened through building core muscles.
- Poor and average posture begins to correct itself over time.
- Hip flexors are stretched and rebuilt.
- Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves are tightened and lengthened where they need to be.
RUNNING TIGHTS/LEGGINGS- Puma (from Here)
SHOES- Puma (from Here)
Don’t forget to follow/like/subscribe on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | My Blog
Stay Chic, Stay Glam