There is never an end to the journey of self improvement.
The more I grow, the more I realize there is so much out there I don’t know, so much that I have to learn. As a passionate advocate of growth, I’m continuously looking for ways to self-improve. In today’s post I will talk about some important lessons I have learned so far regarding life that I should never forget.
1.You cannot let your emotions dictate what you do ( or don’t do ) that day.
2.Change is always possible- any time, at any moment.
3.Self-love and compassion are essential.
4.Finding the balance between tough love and compassion is really tough but necessary.
5.Your mindset is also really important.
6.Stop comparing yourself to others. Seriously.
” Set boundaries for yourself and keep them. “
7. Having an attitude of gratitude is a total game changer.
8. We attract what we believe and we have to believe in ourselves.
9. Set boundaries for yourself and keep them.
10. You cannot control how people feel about you or their reactions towards you.
11. Share your story with others even if it’s scary.
12. You cannot change other people and they cannot change you.
13. Be mindful of who you take advise from.
14. Learn to love and embrace rejections, because they’re coming for you.
15. Giving yourself time to grow is one of the kindest things you can do.
16. Empowered women empower other women.
17. Sometimes you’ll fall off course and it happens.
” Your intuition knows the way and what you should do next. “
18. Your intuition knows the way and what you should do next.
19. Apply what you learn.
20. There is no one size fits all.
21. It doesn’t matter if it has been done before because it hasn’t been done by you.
22. Money mindset is real and runs deep like the ocean.
23. Remember to enjoy your life and have fun.
24. Love the people that support you like they’re magical unicorns. Because they are.
*original article mymindenhanced.com
COAT | COS
SWEATER | &Other Stories
BOOTS | Zara
EARRING | Dyrberg / Kern ( Maria Michopoulou Showroom )
Stay Chic, Stay Glam